Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Nuriss provides service to its client, which can be subject to change. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any appointment. By making a booking with Nuriss, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
1. Booking a consultation
- We take a fee of £200 for a consultation with the Medical Director, Dr A J Sturnham.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. If you choose to cancel and this does occur 48 hours or more before your appointment time, your deposit can be fully refunded. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in the deposit being forfeited. If you attend the consultation as scheduled, the deposit is redeemable against the cost of treatment if purchased on the day of the consultation.
- We take a deposit of £75 for a consultation with one of our Specialist Consultants at the time of your booking.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. If you choose to cancel and this does occur 48 hours or more before your appointment time, your deposit can be fully refunded. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in the deposit being forfeited. If you attend the consultation as scheduled, the deposit is redeemable against the cost of treatment if purchased within six weeks from the date of the consultation.
2. Review bookings
- Nuriss offers complimentary 30 minute review appointments with clients to follow up with their treatment plan or if any amendments are required.
We offer a complimentary review twelve weeks post treatment with any purchase of one of our packages to assess results and discuss maintenance treatment plans if required.
- Review appointment fee with our Medical Director, Dr A J Sturnham is £100.
A £100 fee is required to secure the appointment at the time of booking. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. If you choose to cancel and this does occur 48 hours or more before your appointment time, your deposit can be fully refunded. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in the deposit being forfeited. Please note the fee is not redeemable against the cost of treatments/products. A complimentary prescription is included within the review. The usual fee is £50.
3. Booking single treatment appointments
- We take a fully refundable deposit of £100 when booking in single treatments, this is refunded should you need to cancel more than 48 hours prior to your appointment or when you attend the appointment the deposit will be deducted from the treatment cost. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in the deposit being redeemed by the clinic. This allows us to manage our practitioner diaries.
4. Booking a treatment from a prepaid package
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call or email us no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the treatment booked being redeemed by the clinic. This allows us to manage our practitioner diaries.
5. Appointments and cancellation policy
- All Doctors, Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Nuriss can not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner.
- If you are running late or unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0203 971 9031.
- We will need to know if you wish to cancel your appointment at least 48 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 48 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your prepaid package or deposit being redeemed.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary pre-appointment checklists can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting the appointment and the appropriate fees will be applied as set out above. Nuriss will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance to rearrange the appointment at the earliest possible convenience.
- Prior to your appointment we may need to inform you of any skin/body preparation required to be undertaken by you in advance of your treatment. For example there are some appointments where we will require you to undertake a specific skin product regime for a period of 6 weeks prior and during the treatment period. Failure to follow the specific pre appointment guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- For our laser treatments a test patch is required 48 hours prior to the first treatment. If you have not had a treatment for a period of 6 months or more, another test patch is required.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child under the age of 18 years old with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child under the age of 18 years old will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the pre-paid package treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 18 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time. This is for the safety of the child and to ensure our insurance is validated for the clinic.
6. Courses of treatments or Packages
- Purchasing treatments in bulk can deliver you some exciting savings, however all packages have a best before date and these are adhered to strictly.
- All treatments purchased as a package must be paid for in full in advance or at the first appointment.
- All treatment packages must be taken within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited by the client.
7. Refund Policy
- Nuriss does not provide refunds for any products purchased.
- Packages are non refundable and non transferable.
8. Payment Terms
- We accept cash, debit or credit cards including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Maestro (formerly Switch) and Solo.
- Payment must be made either in advance or at the time of the appointment, we do not offer any credit or delayed payments for our clients.
- Deposits/treatments/packages are not transferable to another client’s account.
9. Our fees exclude (as appropriate)
- Consultations and treatment of medical conditions that may arise that are not related to your agreed treatment plan.
- Additional treatments that are deemed separate to what was discussed at the initial consultation and price structure.
- The correction of previous procedures or treatments not performed by Nuriss.
- Additional products or services not previously booked as part of the original appointment.
10. The consultant/clinical staff and medical history
- The Specialist Clinic Consultant is engaged by Nuriss Clinics so we can provide his or her services to you. All practitioners are covered independently with indemnity policies. The company also has medical indemnity insurance with a Lloyd’s Insurance underwriter.
- You must answer any questions put to you by the consultant or other clinical staff truthfully, completely and accurately and provide any information which may affect your initial consultation, treatment or recovery.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she updates Nuriss with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment, including changes of any medication, known allergies, sun exposure, fake tan and pregnancy or breastfeeding and any previous treatment undertaken outside of Nuriss.
- Nuriss will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose any details, even if deemed small or irrelevant by the client.
- We may occasionally have to change the practitioner performing your treatment due to unforeseen circumstances, however, we will do our best to inform you in advance if this is the case.
- Nuriss will take photos before, during and after the client’s course of treatments for clinical purposes only to monitor the progress of treatments/results. If the client does not consent to this, Nuriss has the right to refuse treatment.
11. Personal Details
- You agree that Nuriss can use your personal details for the purposes of providing you with medical services as well as providing pre and post treatment advice for you. In doing so the client agrees that such information provided to the Clinic, may be provided to other clinical organisations and individuals (including the consultant and clinical staff) for the same purposes in connection with ongoing clinical care of the client.
- We may also use your contact details to provide you with occasional information about other services or marketing newsletters relating to the clinic we provide or may provide in the future. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell the Clinic. If you do not tell the Clinic, we will assume you are happy to receive this information.
- The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Prices are subject to consultation.
- Any price quoted in your consultation will take precedence over prices that may be quoted on our website or elsewhere.
- The company charges a fee of £50 for private prescriptions, unless otherwise included as set out above in section 1 and 2.
- The company charges a fee of £50 for referral letters such as external doctors, insurance companies.
13. Treatment suitability
- There are several reasons that Nuriss Clinic may consider that a treatment is not a suitable option for an individual and Nuriss Clinic has a strict patient selection criteria to ensure patients are medically fit to undergo a particular treatment. It is therefore possible that we advise, in your best medical interests, that a treatment is not appropriate and therefore may be cancelled or
postponed accordingly. We will also not proceed with a treatment if we feel that your desired expectations exceed the results achievable from such treatment.
- We cannot guarantee that treatment is possible until you have been seen by one of our Specialist Consultants/Medical Director, whose individual advice takes precedence over any previous information given.
- Only once you have been assessed, can we give you a full recommendation on what is the most appropriate treatment option bespoke to you. Occasionally that may mean a referral to another specialist whether it be for a different type of treatment/test or due to the complexity of the concern.
- Please note that we can not guarantee the results of any treatment.
The information provided on this website is for use as information or for educational purposes only. It does not provide any diagnostic services and is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified professional.